This website is not affiliated in any way with the Edinburgh International Book Festival (EIBF). All opinions, articles, photographs and any other forms of media found on this site are unofficial, except where official media has been used, i.e., the EIBF official logo.
Any issues or complaints about the contents of this blog should be directed to Colin Galbraith only. He can be reached at the following email address:
About this Blog
During the 2011 Edinburgh Book Festival, I’ll be launching an integrated media and marketing project aimed at seeing just how far modern social and media networking tools can be taken from an author’s angle.
I will be embracing all kinds of social media platforms during the book festival, which will allow you to embrace the fun and excitement of the festival if you live afar, or if you are attending yourself, hopefully provide a new angle to all that happens down at Charlotte Square.
The plan is as follows:
- BLOG – Daily blogging covering the daily events I attend and all the news stories: [www.colingalbraith.co.uk/blog]
- PODCASTS – AudioBoos from Charlotte Square, also available on iTunes, covering summaries, post-analysis of events, happenings around the Square, and maybe even the odd interview: [AudioBoo link here] and [iTunes link here]
- SOUNDCLOUD – Podcasts may be available on Soundcloud.
- TWEETING streaming daily through #edbookfest: [@colingalbraith]
- LIVE EVENT TWEETING – certain events will be see live tweeting, a list of which will appear on my blog: [www.colingalbraith.co.uk/blog]
- IMAGE GALLERY – Updated regularly on Flickr: [Link to Flickr]
- FACEBOOK – Author page interaction: [Facebook Page Link]
- YOUTUBE – videos from the Square: [www.youtube.com/colingalbraith]
Please note: this plan is subject to change as it is still being developed and worked out. Not all of the above media avenues may be used by the time I roll this out.